P  2c3e50 small

Some JMBs implemented the above policy. Foreigners are not allowed to rent units in there. Do you all agree or do you have any comments? Is it good or bad for property owners? 

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Pic small

That all depends... (just my 2 cents) 

While I was still staying in Pandan Perdana, there use to be a time where there are many foreigner and when they move in, crime rate increase, almost every few days, you will see police car visiting our place at night due to fights etc etc. But now many troublemaker have moved out and only left the good ones there (due to complaints by neighbor to management office then to the owner) the place had become more peaceful. 

P  2c3e50 small

Ronald, in a way u are saying - no foreigners is better; lower crime rate and the place is more peaceful. Question - How is the occupancy rate after all the foreigners moved out?

Pic small

@ppnnkk2011 replying to your question:

1. Not really i do not welcome foreigners, the owner of the property would need to be responsible on what kind of tenant they are renting their property to. (not just for income gain) 

2. My place the occupancy rate is always up to 90% reason being most of the apartment / condominium are occupied by owners. (and for those foreigners that had moved out, they are replaced with other tenants as well) 

:)