Artist Impression: Sama+ Services at DK Impian. Image from DK-MY Properties

As the COVID-19 pandemic spreads across the globe, DK-MY Properties believes that home buyers are now seeking a contactless bespoke lifestyle service such as Sama+ through digitisation, mobile enablement and intelligent automation which offers sustainable ways to minimise human contact without negatively affecting customer satisfaction.

First introduced in 2019 at D’Latour Residences, Sama+ is an exclusive lifestyle concierge service under DK-MY Properties. The well-received Sama+ has since been making its way to all of DK Properties on-going projects such as DK Impian, The Suite and D’Immerisone. Sama+’s values are centered around the 3Cs which are connection, community and convenience. Some of the various available services include house moving assistance, shopping services, food delivery, medical assistance, baking & cooking classes, fitness club, daycare services and many more.

Situated close to major highways, DK Impian is easily accessible via Damansara–Shah Alam Elevated Expressway (DASH) and Guthrie Corridor Expressway (GCE) with the convenience of MRT and KTM stations nearby. Besides having class-leading facilities at an affordable price, Sama+ is a value-added service that compliments DK Impian homes, hosting a variety of smart living “Artificial Intelligence Internet of Things“ (AIoT) features for its residences such as smart curtains, digital lockset, video doorbell and more.

Chief Executive Officer of DK Properties, Khoo Thian Shyang said, “ In light of the current pandemic and how it has affected our lifestyle, a contactless service such as Sama+ by DK-MY Properties is a game-changer for the property industry. Sama+ helps to interact with our residents via a digital application yet still being people-centric which comprises all aspects of experiences in Business Services, Dining & Entertainment, Lifestyle & Beauty and most importantly, Health & Wellness ”.

For a limited time only, DK Impian has launched their 11.11 deals where home buyers will only pay a booking fee of RM110 to own a dual-key unit at DK Impian and take-home prizes valued at RM 1,111. For further information on DK Impian’s amazing 11.11 deals and Sama+, visit DK Impian Sales Gallery, call 016-308 4866 or visit DK Properties website - https://dkimpian.com/

*Terms and Conditions apply.

(11 November 2020)