Aad7509e491c924fb0bbf5b250aaa4b8  cute girls malaysia small

How do you think about it?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

Photo  26  small

The property market has shifted towards the buyers market even prior to MCO. However, most owners who are able to sustain their loan repayments and not highly geared will not be dropping their prices so easily unless there is a prolonged economic recession. Some of the investors who had speculated or invested on properties (especially those using loan compression method) will most likely need to sell off urgently before the bank loan moratorium ends towards end of this year 2020. The serviced apartments and condominiums and some higher end properties will probably be negatively affected depending on the owners cash flow management. Properties purchased for own use will not likely to be forced to sell. .  

Aad7509e491c924fb0bbf5b250aaa4b8  cute girls malaysia small
ya, agree with your opinion Mr David
Photo crop 1 ong chong kit small

To say the prices of properties will not be impacted negatively at all will not be a wise view. Certainly it will be impacted. The purchasing ability of most normal working force will be affected either due to loss of jobs, reduced income or business difficulties. For the next 2 years, this will be the norm. So, yes, my view, property value will be lower. 

S  c0392b small

I do believe the value of property will be lower generally. But I still think it depend on the area. Like if the area is very high in demand it may remain flat and there won’t be significant drop. 

Img 5409 small

valuer afraid to give too high value to prevent default and bank chase after the valuer.

C  16a085 small

Definitely will drop/stagnant because valuers are reluctant to give high market value ady