Vegas 2 small

Given the mamoth TRX financial district and the vast amount of boosters, this is an upcoming area waiting to boom. The success of Maluri  Cheras will be 100% dependent on the matunity of TRX. Once TRX is matured with more banks and MNCs moving in, Maluri will slowly transform into the upper working class hotspot to stay. Agreed ?

SHARE THIS TOPIC

My photo small

Whether the transformation of Maluri Cheras & Cochrane into upper working class hot spot or not, will depend on many factors that may take place in these two little "satellite" residential and commercial areas. Amongst are the socio-environment upgrades and job opportunities forthcoming at time ahead. The time of change however remains largely unknown.

The TRX area now appears to be uncorrelated and distance to these two sub-areas irregardless of the current socioeconomic development of the country.

The development of city and urbanization however, may impact population structure onto this portion of the city. If CBD point or the nucleus is at KLCC /Bukit Bintang areas, then one will often discover the affluent and lifestyle groups often focus at several layers of the outer rings in today's greater metropolitan KL. Anything in between, one often will find mixture or of high mixing ratio (L.O.L.)

20200413 174401 small

this is good information, many thanks

20150527 023646 1 small

Problem is Maluri dominant is leasehold and properties there have been many years and such balance lease is max maybe 70 yrs or even lesser for some, so buy with care, do your research

20200413 174401 small

yes thats right, somemore that are so jam in the location too cloudy, but is good to have very convenient is lrt station, so lucky the people are bought the property since early in year 2007, they are make money

20200413 174401 small

em.......i don't think so, i know cheras maluri area is blooming up, but however isn't my location, i most on petaling jaya area, so sorry to cheras area.

W  16a085 small

Agreed, Cheras is beside KL, once KL no more land to develop, population will move to Cheras as well, KL >> Cheras >> Kajang >> Semenyih, this is how the township mature.

20200413 174401 small

and cheras is best area, and now MRT & LRT & public transport is so convenient, is good for investment for rental

20150527 023646 1 small

Easy access to amenities, foods, banks, malls, LRT, MRT............ traffic ok if u stay before Cheras Sentral station

E  e74c3c small

Yes, it is close to the city. LRT/MRT, malls, hospital, college etc. Only one complain, traffic jam. But i rather start the jam closer to the city then further away.

20200413 174401 small

happy new year, how do you do?
current market for sub sale are not easy, only project doing well,
maybe is hoc effective

Photo crop 1 ong chong kit small

Certainly is an area for investors and new owners to look into. With vast accessibility transport network LRT and MRT and the planned East Klang Valley Expressway together with the introduction of TRX, the potential is positive. It is also an area of shopping malls and food galore. Prices according to Brickz, is about RM379psf which is affordable for a matured area like Cheras.  So....worth looking into it.

L  9b59b6 small

I stayed in Maluri before, i love it ~ Convenient, easy access to the city center, but heavy traffic 

20200413 174401 small

this is true is heavy traffic jam, but is convenient and lrt station, shopping mall is nearby

61320 small

The best agent for sugar mummies and daddies hookup in malaysia is Mrs Sheila.. Am mr Ahmad Rizal am from malaysia and i live in Kajang please stop sending your money to fake agent in malaysia i have be scam by so many agent in malaysia i lost 70.000rm with fake sugar mummy agent in malaysia i lost my hard earn money by so many fake agencies in malaysia here we don't have two agent in malaysia the only good sugar mummy agent we have in malaysia here is Mrs Sheila she's the only agent who help me to hookup with one rich sugar mummmy in Selangor here in Cheras because my mummy she's from cheras, so friends kindly and quickly contact Mrs Sheila now for your own Sugar Mummy Connection via WHATSAPP +60167288434 and don't forget to testify about her too. For the Hookup the only money i pay is just (850rm) for the Hookup FEE and there's no hiden fee after that, help me thank Mrs Sheila for helping me out..

C  16a085 small

Traffic jam is certainly a problem, but it proves that the area is in good demand due to the huge population, right?

S  c0392b small

Looking at the growth triggers it shows that it’s a place to invest. Major infrastructures to increase the people there, great accessibility with MRT, LRT, malls nearby, and the ripple effect. I do have projects in hand if anybody is interested. Thank you. 

Img 5409 small

got potential to grow if supply not over demand

20200413 174401 small

currently i found many below bank value property almost all bellow 100k, is good for we work hard can good make income